Ruth was the first to suggest that the video screens looked like breasts. I didn’t see it, which is shocking, but I was focused on the end result and always had seen the screens with the image of an eye even when the projector is off. Now it is obvious: round and firm, yet supple with perfectly centered…
Enough of that. But the first thing my neighbor said when he saw them was “Going pornographic this year?” Now the pressure is really on. Even if I can get this thing to work, there is a chance that I will mistakenly crossover from scary to erotic.
One more thing to do: design and build the motion control system. I left this to the last minute since I work with software every day. The plan was to create a pseudo-random set of movements for the two pneumatic cylinders. Now I am out of time.
I was going to scrap the whole motion thing, but then it struck me that I don’t need software at all. Each input to the cylinders has their own speed control. If I just add a simple on/off timer, the cylinders can be set to move in and out at slightly different speeds, thus creating three dimensional motion. It looks like this:
I know… messy. But try to remember we are in panic mode. Time to put this thing up on the roof.